Effective and easy to install, 3M™ Fire Barrier Moldable Putty Pads MPP+ are part of our family of fire protection products that offer the broadest, long-lasting solutions for a variety of commercial, industrial and residential applications. As a trusted leader in the fire protection industry, 3M offers a broad line of affordable products designed to meet the most demanding firestop requirements. Find the solution you need from the industry-preferred line of fire protection products.
- Protection of membrane penetrations for listed metallic and non-metallic electrical boxes
- Wall opening protective to meet building requirements
- Seal gaps between cables in multiple penetrations (including fiber optic inner duct)
- Insulated pipe, electrical conduit and metal pipe penetrations
- Typically used for wall opening protection of membrane penetrations by metallic and non-metallic electrical outlet boxes to meet building code requirements. It is also used to seal gaps between cables in multiple penetrations (including fiber optic inner duct) and to firestop cable bundles, insulated pipe, electrical conduit, metal pipe and other through penetrations.
- Pliable one-part intumescent firestop material is designed for wall openings and through penetrations
- Provides draft and cold smoke seal, helps reduce noise transfer
- Firestop tested for through penetration and membrane applications for up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479)
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of construction materials
- Non-corrosive to metal, and compatible with synthetic cable jackets
- Applied by hand, with no mixing or tools